A Software Development Company
(Posted on 2016-09-16, Code:MCS388-
.NET Developer (SHRKRP-737-S1C) |
- Candidate should have 3 years experience in Microsoft Technologies, c#, ASP.net , VB.net, SQL server 2012, MVC, JSON, JQuery, 4.X Framework and AngularJS.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Candidate should have good work ethic, good programming and analytical skills.
- Only local candidate (Surat) can apply.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment - individually and as a team.
- Salary : Best in the industry, as per skill and experience.
Sales Marketing Manager (SHRKRP-2820-S1C)
- Candidate should be MBA or Bachelors equivalent in Marketing or Business or related field and having minimum of 5 years of marketing experience with a software company. Specific work experience in the Enterprise software market is desirable.
Experience in managing and executing B2B direct marketing customer marketing programs. Experience executing e-mail marketing programs. Understand database marketing, familiar with CAN-SPAM and online communication best practices. Experience with CRM such as Sale-force.com or SugarCRM. Strong copy editing skills. Copy writing experience a plus. Creative campaign ideas.
Should have excellent verbal and communication
- skills. Successful relationship building skills, Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well with other team members, sales. High self-motivation with a sense of urgency. Excellent writing skills – English.
Salary : No bar for the right candidates.
Quality Analyst (SHRKRP-1929-S1C)
- Candidate should have 2-3 years experience in testing preferably on Microsoft technology.
- Job Description : Manual / Automation of test cases. Responsible for planning, developing and coordinating testing activities including Test Plan creation, Test Case creation, debugging, execution, test analysis. Responsible for the execution of test scenarios in support of the test team. Familiarize themselves with the business functionality and technology used for assigned applications (under test). Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with other Release Stream team areas. Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production. Responsible for successful execution and alerting team leads and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
- Candidate should have good work ethic, good communication and analytical skills.
Ability to work in fast paced environment - individually and as a team.
- Salary : Rs. 10000 to 20000/- PM.
Business Development Executive (SHRKRP-3216-S1C)
- Candidate should be MBA Fresher who can do corporate sales for US based IT company.
- Should take care of direct sales activity in the allotted region.
- Should create service lead account by positioning Software, Services and Responding to RFPs / RFQs.
- Identify the prospects of new client leads and developing new client base for selling the software services.
- Should have understanding the business requirement, coordinating and interacting with client to propose an objective business solution which brings sustainable value for the client.
- Should have dedication and adroit at learning new concepts and communicating the solution clearly and effectively.
- Should have competency across functional areas of Account Management, Direct Sales, and Business Development.
- Should have business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills.
- Should have knowledge of selling strategies, development of proposals, contracts, close plans and statements of work for professional services.
- Proven ability to exceed sales quotas & Willing to travel.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Good Communication Skills required.
- Job Timing : 9.30am to 6.30pm.
- Salary : upto 15000/-PM.
Business Analyst (SHRKRP-3254-S1C)
- Candidate should be Graduate/ MBA / PGDM.
- Should have 5+ years of experience in a same field or working in an information
- Should be able to handle numerous projects and implementation simultaneously.
- Proven experience with the development of functional use cases and the
management of business and functional requirements in an IT application
- Excellent product documentation: prioritization/research, scopes,
product`s, road maps, technical integrations.
- Domain expertise with HR Functions – Talent Acquisition and Management
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, analytical and communications
- Job Description:Gather business requirements from stakeholders to build all road map
- To help develop requirements to launch new products and enhancements for
- Work in a fast paced team where your expertise will drive key strategic
- Transform business requirements into functional use cases and high level
system requirements document.
- Assist technical team with solution design.
- Assist quality assurance team with the development of test plans and